check out lula in londons blog and enter your childs measurements

Friday, February 19, 2010

I finished it!

Here she is in her new dress (notice the sucker I had to give her in order to get her to put it on).

I even did button holes, which I haven't made in 10 years. I had to "practice" for too long, but I can now act like they're really easy.

this is how big it was...for a little bitty 3 year old it seemed like over kill.

just a reminder that the best friend of a sewer is the iron.








So I really finished it...and now Cora will not wear it.
over all I would say it was fun and turned out super cute...Eva wants several so I better get to work.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your choice of fabric. I have this pattern from your shop. What size is Cora wearing now in clothing and what size did you make her from the pattern? Isabelle is wearing a 3T. Is the pattern true to size?

    ReplyDelete