check out lula in londons blog and enter your childs measurements

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

finally I'm painting the front room!!!

I am finally painting the front room!! The husband painted this room when we first moved in three and a half years ago and I never liked the brown. He told me no blue but this is almost a grey blue.
This is the dining room and the ceiling I finally finished after working on it for at least a year.

This is the current brown soon to be grey (blueish). Only $8 at Lowes...who can't paint a new room for that? And if you hate it...only $8.
Half way...on the first wall. I'm more of a quick, sloppy painter. You might not like it anyways, so why work too hard?









1 comment:

  1. Totally not the point...but I love the knots in your curtains! Such a great way to show length but not have it hanging on the floor. Ummm...I just realized that you may have done that for the sake of painting! Ha! Well, I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete