check out lula in londons blog and enter your childs measurements

Monday, March 15, 2010

my little artists

I am a very proud momma...both of my school age girls had their art work selected for the All School Art Exhibit at our very tiny museum. I am very laid back about school work but when it comes to art work I am so excited!


Eva has been known to cry during her math homework and I try to let her know that math should be fun too and not take it too seriously, she takes everything too seriously.
Anaise is very creative and funky and has been wearing very interesting clothes since she could talk. I can't image making my kids wear clothes they don't like or not letting them express themselves.
Husband wants to take credit for their creative talents but he only draws one thing "boob face" (the eyes look like saggy boobs).
Good job girls!
p.s. Cora is dressing herself and it is the funkiest of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment